- Prep time:
- 5 mins
- Cook time:
- 10-15 mins
- Suitable for:
- Vegetarians, Everyone
- Provided by:
- Kate Reeves
If you're looking for a simple and quick pudding then there really isn't anything that beats this dish with Greek origins.
- 4 large nectarines, pitted and cut in half
- 4 tablespoons of Haughton Honey, with more for drizzling
- Greek yoghurt
- Chopped hazel nuts or walnuts to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 190c/375f. Core the nectarines and cut into halves.
- Tear 4 x 12-inch pieces of kitchen foil and place two halves of nectarine in the middle of each foil sheet.
- Drizzle the nectarine halves with the Haughton Honey and fold the foil over to create a parcel. Put the parcels on a baking tray and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the nectarines are soft remove them from their parcels. Serve on 4 plates and top with a spoonful of Greek yogurt. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts, more Haughton Honey and then serve.
Notes for the cook: if you have a fan-assisted oven then reduce the specified temperature in the recipe by about 15% ~ 1 teaspoon = 5ml and 1 tablespoon = 15ml ~ some ingredients are measured in cups and some equivalents are; 150g, 6oz (1/2 cup) = 120ml, 4fl oz