Honey and Walnut Salad Dressingother
- Prep time:
- 2 mins
- Cook time:
- 5 mins
- Suitable for:
- Makes a jar
- Provided by:
- Mel Reeves
Bish, bash, bosh....and now you've got the scrummiest salad dressing that there is.
A decent salad dressing is only as good as the quality of ingredients that you use in it. This is brilliant!
- 8fl oz of Haughton Honey
- 8fl oz of good walnut oil
- 4fl oz of good apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a small pan. Warm through gently on the hob whilst stirring gently until very liquid and blended nicely.
- Pour the dressing in to a kilner jar and allow to cool before using. Store at room temperature and use it for dressing leafy side salads.
Notes for the cook: if you have a fan-assisted oven then reduce the specified temperature in the recipe by about 15% ~ 1 teaspoon = 5ml and 1 tablespoon = 15ml ~ some ingredients are measured in cups and some equivalents are; 150g, 6oz (1/2 cup) = 120ml, 4fl oz