Honey Curry Sole Filletsmaincourse
- Prep time:
- 5 mins
- Cook time:
- 20 mins
- Suitable for:
- Provided by:
If you like the sound of this recipe then you're going to love the taste. You can use any white fish and cook using the same method. No fuss, but a lot of buzz.
- 100g Haughton Honey
- 75g dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp good quality curry powder of your choice
- 75g melted butter
- 4 thick fillets of sole
- Chopped coriander
- Toasted almonds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. In a small bowl combine the honey, mustard, curry powder and butter, mixing well.
- Lightly butter a shallow baking dish and add the sole fillets flesh side up, slightly overlapping them.
- Pour or brush the sauce over the fillets and bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve straight from the oven dressed with the chopped coriander and toasted almonds.
Notes for the cook: if you have a fan-assisted oven then reduce the specified temperature in the recipe by about 15% ~ 1 teaspoon = 5ml and 1 tablespoon = 15ml ~ some ingredients are measured in cups and some equivalents are; 150g, 6oz (1/2 cup) = 120ml, 4fl oz