Plum Tarts With Honey And Black Pepperpudding
- Prep time:
- 10 mins
- Cook time:
- 25-30 mins
- Suitable for:
- Provided by:
Consider this a two-ingredient tart. Besides the plums and pastry, we bet you have everything else on hand.
- 1 large sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed according to package directions
- 1lb of red plums, apricots or peaches, pitted, cut into ½” wedges
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 1 tbsp of Haughton Honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
- Preheat your oven to 425° F. Cut the pastry into six 4” squares, place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and prick all over with a fork. Top with the plums, leaving a ½” border all around. Sprinkle with sugar and then season with a few grinds of black pepper.
- Bake the tarts, rotating the pan halfway through, until edges of the pastry are puffed and golden brown (25–30 minutes). Drizzle with Haughton Honey and sprinkle with a little salt just before serving.
Notes for the cook: if you have a fan-assisted oven then reduce the specified temperature in the recipe by about 15% ~ 1 teaspoon = 5ml and 1 tablespoon = 15ml ~ some ingredients are measured in cups and some equivalents are; 150g, 6oz (1/2 cup) = 120ml, 4fl oz